Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Las Vegas and Missions


Well, I have about a week left until my family leaves for Vegas. I can't wait! We are going there for my cousin Trevor's mission farewell. I can't believe it is that time already! It has been a little weird seeing all the young men I have grown up with leaving for their missions. In the long run that is one of the best things they will ever do. To be called to serve your Heavenly Father is just such a great compliment. About two weeks ago my Grandma Janie was here and she asked me if I had ever thought about serving a mission. I told her no, because I guess never really thought about it being something I would like to do. Ever since she has asked me it has made me think a little more about "What If" I did go? I still have two years to think about it.

No comments: