Thursday, December 18, 2008

And we'll be back after this break....

Hey friends! I haven't been on here in a while. I am so busy with work and trying to get all my shopping done for the holidays. When the holidays get here you almost don't have time for anything, and when you get break it just zooms right by you. Work is really crazy from Thnaksgiving to Christmas because we cook hams and turkeys and take a whole bunch of pie orders and people wait til the last minute to order so it puts us in a sticky situation. I do love it though. I really wish it would snow this year. All we have got so far is a bunch of rain and sleet. Then my brother called last night and was telling us how it was just snowing away in Las Vegas. What's up with that? It's crazy. Well I have to get back to work or I'll be late. Maybe I'll have a little more time to write next week when I have a few days off. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Well I wish you could have been here Jess. It wasn't like the snow we used to see in Utah, but it was still snow. It's gotten really cold and it only took a couple of days. But it wasn't that great. The snow fell but it didn't stay for long. But it was still pretty cool to see.